Sunday, August 2, 2015

Live-Act Eiga (1st)

L♥DK

L♥DK (鄰居同居 Rinkyo Dōkyo?, Love cohabitation) is a Japanese drama based on the manga of the same name.

Plot

Shūsei Kugayama, the "Prince" of his high school, has a reputation of turning down confessions from admiring girls; Aoi Nishimori takes offense after he turns down her best friend, Moe Shibuya. Later that day, Aoi is greeted by her new apartment neighbor which turns out to be Shūsei! After a kitchen fire accident ruins Shūsei's apartment, Shūsei decides to move into Aoi's flat, but becomes more casual and friendly towards her at school.


After getting to know him better, Aoi falls in love with him, although he does not initially return that feeling. Meanwhile, they must keep their cohabitation a secret. Aoi tries to divert the girls who are interested in Shūsei, the guys who are interested in her, and family members who reveal hints about Shūsei's past. The two eventually come to fall in love with one another.



Character Correlation Chart [Original]

Cast

  • Ayame Gouriki as Aoi Nishimori (main character and Shusei's roommate)
  • Kento Yamazaki as Shusei Kugayama (main character and Aoi's roommate)
  • Akiyoshi Nakao as Ryosuke Sato (Shusei's best friend)
  • Rei Okamoto as Moe Shibuya (Aoi's best friend)
  • Anna Ishibashi as Satsuki Mizuno (Shusei's childhood friend)
  • Renn Kiriyama as Wataru Sanjo (Living at Aoi's and Shusei's apartment and falls in love with Aoi)
  • Seiji Fukushi as Soju Kugayama (Shusei's older brother)
  • Miho Shiraishi as Kazumi Hoshino (Aoi, Shusei and Wataru's apartment land lady) 

Notes

  1. Based on manga series "L•DK" by Ayu Watanabe (published in Monthly Bessatsu Friend from March, 2009 up to now).
  2. Filming began July 18, 2013 at amusement park "Yokohama Cosmoworld" in Kanagawa, Japan 

Bonus Link

Downloads  

English Sub : http://www.dramacool.com/drama-detail/l-dk-2014.html

Indonesian Sub : http://cinemaindo.com/l-dk-2014/

O.S.T. :   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na7IQV5uLi4&spf=navigate 

Posters

 

Trailer



1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete